CALL FOR ENTRIES
"Quarter Sheet: Almost Legal"
A MGNE Member's Show
September 21 – October 18, 2014
THE SANFORD GALLERY @ ZEA MAYS PRINTMAKING
320 Riverside Drive, Florence, MA
Opening reception: Sunday, September 21
Registration fee: $15
Registration Deadline: Friday, August 29 (midnight)
You are invited to submit one monotype or monoprint to Quarter Sheet: Almost
Legal, a member’s exhibition of the Monotype Guild of New England. All works
must be 11” x 15” (a quarter sheet) and should be unframed.
In keeping with Zea Mays' mission to promote safe and sustainable printmaking, we ask that all prints be made without solvents. Oil-based or water-based inks may be used.
Entry is open to all current MGNE members. You can become a
member when you register your entry.
Click here to access the online entry form.
Click here for pdf of Registration
- One piece may be entered with a $15 registration fee.
- All work must be 11” x 15” (orientation can be portrait or landscape).
- All work must be unframed and unmatted.
- Work should be created without solvents, but may include oil or water-based inks.
- Work must have been completed in the last five years and not previously been
shown at an MGNE exhibition.
- Registered works should be shipped between Mon. Sept. 15 and Fri. Sept.19.
Further instructions will be provided after registration.
- Must include a prepaid UPS or FedEx shipping label.
- Submissions that do not include a pre-paid UPS or FedEx shipping label will not
be returned to the artist.
- Due to limited wall space, registration is open on a first come, first serve basis.
- All work will be handled with respect and care. MGNE, its members, and
volunteers will not be responsible for any loss or damage to work. Artists accept
these Call-For-Entry terms.
For questions, contact Becca Torres at firstname.lastname@example.org