Are your images posted on our website? If not, click
here to learn how you can submit images.
- Active members will be featured in the Members’ Gallery of the MGNE website. To maintain your presence on the website, your membership should be renewed by July 1, but no later than August 31, each year.
- Each member may present an artist statement and three images representative of their work.
- Once your web page is up, generally no updates will be made until your membership is renewed the following year.
Prepare documents as described and email them as instructed below.
- NAME AND TITLES OF IMAGES
- Create a Word (.doc) document named as follows: first initial, last name, underscore, and the word "gallery". For example, Jill Smith’s Gallery Document would be "jsmith_gallery.doc"
- Include the following information in the Gallery Document:
1. First name, last name, contact information (e-mail, website, address, phone)
2. Title of image 1 and artwork dimensions (height x width)
3. Title of image 2 and artwork dimensions (height x width)
4. Title of image 3 and artwork dimensions (height x width)
- Images should be 72 dpi and measure approximately 4” x 6”.
- Images should be JPEG (.jpg) documents named as follows: first initial, last name, underscore image number. For example, Jill Smith’s first image would be "jsmith_1.jpg"
- ARTIST'S STATEMENT
- Your artist’s statement should be a Word (.doc) document named as follows: first initial, last name, underscore, and the word "statement". For example, Jill Smith’s statement would be "jsmith_statement.doc"
- EMAIL all the five documents (Gallery Document, artist statement, and three images) in one email, as attachments, to the website maintainer: Olga Yakovleva (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or send a CD with the five files to:
c/o Arlington Center for the Arts
41 Foster Street
Arlington MA 02474
Olga also designs websites for artists. Contact her at info[at]unatuna[dot]com for more information.